IAFE - Institute Advisory Committee
Purpose: The purpose of the Advisory Committee is to broaden the scope of information that goes into the decision-making process.
The Institute's Advisory Committee's specific purpose is to advise on the creation of and review the implementation of the courses of the Institute and to insure that the needs of the members are met.
The Work of the Committee:
- Advise the IAFE with regard to curriculum, program funding, and marketing to fair membership.
- Recommend partnerships with institutes of higher learning and other associations.
- Recommend faculty for teaching Institute courses
- Advise the IAFE of resources of support and recommend strategies for improving effectiveness of program.
- Provide knowledge and expertise.
- Zone 1 – Jessica Underberg, CFE - Erie County Fair, NY
- Zone 2 – Marlene Pierson-Jolliffe, CFE - State Fair of Virginia
- Zone 3 – Hugh Mitchell - Western Fair, ON
- Zone 4 – Bryan Schulz, CFE - Red River Valley Fair, ND
- Zone 5 – John Harms, CFE - Great Jones County Fair, IA
- Zone 6 – Amanda Blair, CFE - Tulsa State Fair, OK
- Zone 7 – Nancy Pitz - Rocky Mountain Association of Fairs
- Zone 8 – Tiffany Burrow - Alameda County Fair, CA
- Barney Cosner, CFE - Seward County Fair, NE
- Rudy Friesen - Lethbridge & District Exhibition, AB
- Leah Perkins-Hagele, CFE - Washington County Fair, OR
- Herb Higgs, CFE - Panhandle-South Plains Fair, TX
For more information, please contact .