IAFE - CyberSeminars
Check back soon for a complete listing of the 2019 IAFE CyberSeminars and CyberBursts.
To register for a CyberSeminar as an IAFE member, you MUST be logged into the IAFE site. Your username is your e-mail address we have on file; if you have forgotten your password, you can select "Forgot your Password?" under the password input area on the login page. Please call the IAFE office if you have questions, at 800.516.0313.
The IAFE CyberSeminars are webinars – interactive presentations viewed on the Internet while simultaneously listening in on a conference phone call or your computer's VoIP.
Technology makes it convenient for members to log-on to the Internet and dial in to a conference call from the convenience of their office or home. A high-speed Internet connection is recommended to view the seminars.
Registration is by site, so members are encouraged to gather additional staff, volunteers, or board members around the computer and phone to join in for this learning experience.
Each CyberSeminar lasts approximately 60 minutes. Registration involves logging onto the IAFE secure site for payment of fees by credit card. You will be sent a confirming e-mail message, followed by a notification asking you to complete a secondary registration to receive meeting details. It is critical that this step be completed. You will receive a final confirmation e-mail which contains the log-on information, dial-in phone number (toll charges apply) and pass codes to use. We urge you to log on at least five minutes to the start time in order to insure you can access the website and view the presentation screen.
Past CyberSeminar Events
- November 7, 2018, 12:00 p.m. Central: Business Planning - Do You Have One? (IFM #101)
- October 3, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Animal Welfare vs. Animal Rights – Are You Prepared?
- September 27, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: CyberBurst - Involving Urban Children in Your Agricultural Event?
- Aug. 28, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Understanding Office 365 and the Security Considerations of Moving to the Cloud
- June 8, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: CyberBurst - How To Create a Survey in Google Docs
- May 10, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Lightning Safety
- May 2, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Human Resources II (IFM #203)
- April 4, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Human Resources I (IFM #103)
- March 28, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: How To Be Wise – Financial Management (IFM #102)
- March 20, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: CyberBurst - “Snap” You Got It! Snapchat Basics
- March 1, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: How To Enter IAFE Contests
- February 28, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Sponsorships - How To Begin (IFM #121)
- February 13, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Disability Awareness Training
- January 30, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Animal Welfare vs. Animal Rights – Are You Prepared?
- January 23, 2018, 2:00 p.m. Central: Verified Volunteers – 7 Best Practices in Background Screening
- November 8, 2017, 12:00 Noon Central: Government/Community Relations (#107)
- October 25, 2017, 2:00 p.m. Central: Entertainment 1 (IFM #133)
- June 27-Aug. 17, 2017: ARK (Activist Response Kit) Social Media Success for Your Fair Series
- June 20, 2017, 2:00 p.m. Central AND 6:00 p.m. Central: Building An Advocacy Plan
- June 8, 2017, 2:00 p.m. Central AND 6:00 p.m. Central: An Ounce of Prevention AND A Pound of Cure – Basic Crisis Communications
- May 16, 2017, 2:00 p.m. Central: Lightning Safety
- May 3, 2017, 2:00 p.m. Central: Ag Programming – Competitive Exhibits (IFM #130)
Please contact if you have an idea for a CyberSeminar topic.
Check back often to find the updated CyberSeminar schedule. All members will be notified by the Network Newsletter (e-mail) when CyberSeminars are scheduled.