BENEFITS OF SERVING AS AN AMBASSADOR*
- Get in front of your peers and network
- Allow IAFE to brag to others about your dedication to the industry
- Receive points for your CFE/CVFM application
Ambassador Fair Experience – you will be encouraged to go on annual fair visit(s) each year that you serve the association as an ambassador. The selected fair(s) may,
or may not, be members of the IAFE. This will serve as your “Capstone Project”. Connect with the fair, share about all the IAFE has to offer, and serve as be their fair
- You will be provided a refund stipend (after receipts are received by the IAFE) of up to $500 to assist with the cost of your fair visit experience (travel, fair admission, food, and
- You must be an ACTIVE IAFE Ambassador. Active status is defined above.
- You must get your travel plan approved by the IAFE prior to departure – your destination, overnight accommodations – if needed, who will you visit with, what materials will
you take with you, and talking points.
*Liability release form required prior to any IAFE supported reimbursement.